Have you been visiting MCBC and want to learn more about how to get connected?
HERE’S WHERE TO START:
- Register for our next MC 101 class.
- Set up a time to meet with one of our pastors.
- Get connected with one of our Life Groups.
- Jump in one of our Wednesday night activities.
REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT MC 101 CLASS
MC 101 is a four-week class for those who are new(ish) to Mountain Creek. Over these four weeks, you’ll hear from Pastor Bert about who we are as a church and how you can follow Jesus together with us!
Our next MC 101 class begins Sunday, April 24. Click here to register for this 4 week class.
MC 101 meets in the Fellowship Hall at 9:30 on Sunday mornings. This is the time that most of our Life Groups meet, as well as our classes for infants through youth, so child care is provided.
If you’re interested in joining our church, or just learning more about who we are, what we believe, and what we value, this class if for you!
SET UP A TIME TO MEET WITH ONE OF OUR PASTORS
Our pastors would love to meet you and get to know you!
If you’d like to get a cup of coffee, share a meal, or just sit down in the office with one of our pastors, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 244-4524, and we’d love to get something set up!
GET CONNECTED WITH ONE OF OUR LIFE GROUPS
We believe that life is found in following Jesus together, and Life Groups at Mountain Creek are designed to help us do just that. Life Groups are smaller groups within the larger group where we can truly know and be known as we follow Jesus together.
Focusing on knowing and applying God’s Word, cultivating true community, serving one another and the community around us, Life Groups are a primary way for us to live out our mission as a church –– Magnifying God together as maturing, ministering, and multiplying followers of Jesus.
We offer AM and PM options for our Life Groups, with our AM groups meeting on Sunday mornings at 9:30 at MCBC and PM groups meeting in homes during the week. In addition to our adult Life Groups, we have classes for preschool – 12th grade (as well as nursery for infants and toddlers) every Sunday morning at 9:30am.
For any group on a Sunday morning, simply come to the Welcome Center and one of our greeters will be happy to help you get connected! Or if you would like us to recommend a group to you, simply check the box for more information on Life Groups on our Welcome form, and we’ll be happy to reach out to you!
JUMP IN ONE OF OUR WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES
From 6:30-7:30pm each Wednesday, September through May, there are activities for all ages:
- MC Kids: Midweek — a children’s ministry for 3-year-old’s through 5th grade students. (September through May only.) MC Kids meets in the Gym.
- Counter Culture — our student ministry for 6th-12th grade students. Counter Culture meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Core Classes — 45–60 minute class for our adults covering Scripture, Doctrine, or Spiritual Disciplines; this semester’s Core Class is called “Habits of Grace,” a study through the Spiritual Disciplines of the Christian life. Our Core Classes meet in the Sanctuary.
Nursery care is also provided for babies and toddlers on Wednesday nights, for families participating in our Wednesday activities.
Find out more:
College Ministry | Youth Ministry | Children’s Ministry | Missions | Life Groups | Pastor’s Blog