Breakaway Conference is a winter retreat for students in churches from across the state of South Carolina.
This year’s conference will be held at Bonclarken Conference Center in Flat Rock, NC.
- $100 per student for first child from your family; $75 per student for each additional child from your family
- What’s included: Two nights at Bonclarken Conference Center; Three Meals; Four Worship Sessions; Breakaway T-Shirt; Breakaway Conference materials; Conference Center Activities
- Signup online by Sunday, November 22 — CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- $25 deposit per student due by Sunday, November 22
- Remaining balance ($75 for first child; $50 for each additional child from your family) due by Sunday, December 13
- Please make payments either through the offering at Mountain Creek (marked “Youth Winter Retreat” with your child’s name clearly marked) OR by giving the payment to Bert on a Wednesday evening.
- Departure: Meet at the church no later than 6:30pm on Friday, January 8th.
- Eat dinner BEFORE you come!
- Return: Sunday, January 10th at 12:15pm.
- We will be staying at the Bonclarken Conference Center in Flat Rock, NC
- Students will need to bring money for one meal in downtown Hendersonville, NC, plus any spending money for the canteen (snacks, drinks).
What we will be doing:
- Breakaway will be held in partnership with the student ministries of three other churches from across the state. We will be joining together in four worship services over the weekend.
- We will have free time from the conference on Saturday afternoon. We will go together to downtown Hendersonville, NC to walk around the shops and eat lunch downtown. Students will be required to stay in groups with chaperones on these outings.
- In addition, Saturday afternoon activities at Bonclarken Conference Center may include the zip line, ropes course, bonfire, basketball and the conference game room.