The Fall Getaway is a three-day, two-night camping trip for our students, held this year at Tugaloo State Park in Lavonia, GA.
Meet at MCBC on Thursday, October 15th at 1:30pm to depart.
Return to MCBC on Saturday, October 17th at noon.
Cost: $20.00 per person.
You will need:
- A signed and notarized 2015 Release Form (if you haven’t turned on in already).
- Bible, journal and pen
- WARM and comfortable clothes
- Bring a jacket and/or sweathshirt and long pants or sweatpants — it will be very cool at night and in the morning.
- You will need comfortable shoes!
- Towels and bath items
- Shower shoes
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Water bottle
- Fishing pole and tackle if desired. Please note: For everyone over age 16, a South Carolina or Georgia fishing license is required.
- Football, frisbee, baseball and glove, etc.
Please pack as light as possible.
Please note: We are not supplying sleeping bags. Students will need to bring their own bags.
For more information, please contact Bert Watts.